5 reasons to choose Countly as your enterprise mobile analytics and engagement platform
At Countly, our main motivation has always been to deliver the best customer experience with a technology our users fall in love with. We’ve seen the analytics space mature in the last 5 years, and we are more than sure that it’s going to evolve a lot for the next 5 years also.
Running on several hundreds of millions of devices, powering 600M unique IDs on 100+ countries with 2000+ servers, Countly is by far the most advanced enterprise mobile analytics platform. Albeit being a young company, our dedication to continuous innovation gave us unparalleled growth in number of apps tracked, installed servers and supported customers.
We asked our customers why they love Countly, and here are top 5 reasons.
1. Lowest Total Cost of Ownership: Countly has the lowest total cost of ownership, compared to its competitors. Instead of writing own analytics backend, relying on Countly’s stable, high-performance decreases development, training and support costs.
2. Full Functionality: Countly Mobile Analytics has the widest set of functionality you can expect from a mobile analytics platform, including retention, detailed segmentation and funnels. For a list of feature comparison, check this page.
3. Unlimited Branding: When you purchase Countly Enterprise, you have the option to rebrand the whole interface. Instead of relying on other companies, why don’t you have your own analytics solution with support from Countly team?
4. Data Privacy Out of the Box: Collecting personally identifiable data is risky. Additionally, you may need to collect private data and host your analytics server inside your company LAN. Countly is the single secure solution for your modern mobile analytics needs.
5. Mature Enterprise Open Source Product: Countly Enterprise Edition is a fully supported product, protecting customers with SLA terms, which includes access to support team with direct phone.
Countly gives you a modern solution, with a flexibility you need in a competitive environment. Plus, we have “extreme support" (1-1 consultancy) for Countly Cloud users - a support that’ll assist you kickstart mobile analytics in the company.
For more information about your next mobile analytics platform, send us an email and one of our sales support person will contact you.
— Countly Team