Countly now available in 9 languages
We can’t believe the day we present Countly in different languages arrived this fast but here it is: Countly Mobile Analytics is now available in 9 languages including; Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish and Turkish. There are more languages on the way and if your language is missing please join us at Transifex.
Below you can find a summary of other cool new features and optimizations in 12.09 release. Here is the full list of changes.
- City level location information of your users
- "Ghost graphs" on the dashboard that show previous period performance for you to enjoy your app growth instantly
- Optimizations in total (unique) user calculation
In case you are new to Countly, here are some resources for you to start right away:
- Support - Open up tickets for your problems, questions and feedback
- Knowledge base - Documentation for server, SDKs and other concepts
- Github - Repos for server, iOS and Android SDKs
- Sourceforge - Downloads for all server and SDK versions
- Mobile Analytics 101 White Paper - Available from Count.ly
Thank you once again for helping us bring Countly one step closer to be the best mobile analytics platform!
— Team Countly