We are more than proud to present our newest version, Countly v12.12, an open source, real-time mobile analytics platform for mobile developers, carriers, gaming companies, digital agencies and simply everyone who wants to increase their mobile app performance, retention and engagement.
In this version, we added two more major mobile platforms; Windows Phoneand Blackberry. For Windows Phone, we have support for versions 7 and 8, and for Blackberry, our SDK works with version 7 for WebWorks. Support for upcoming Blackberry 10 is very near, so make sure if you have a Blackberry 10 app, go with Countly :)
Other notable changes include:
- A management API is added. All user and application related operations can now be performed through the API using an API key.
- Thanks to our translators, now Countly can speak Portuguese and Russian as well.
- Event keys can now be sorted, increasing usability.
- We removed “EVENTS SERVED" from the dashboard and added "TIME SPENT" metric, which is more convenient.
- We fixed a bug that prevented correct visualization of event data which has segmentation values 0-23 (hours of the day)
- We optimized dashboard experience on tablet devices.
- We added awesome animation for closing popups with ESC key :)
There are many more bugfixes around, but the most important part is, more than half of implemented features and bugfixes are reported directly by you, our users and community members. This shows our dedicated support for a healthy Countly ecosystem.
Our Countly Cloud SaaS solution is still free during beta, and our pricing model will highly encourage those who are already collecting data from their users. If you haven’t tried our cloud, please go to our front page and subscribe now.
We had a lot of fun while developing Countly, and we believe you’ll feel the same. Download Countly now, and start collecting valuable data from your mobile apps!.
PS: We need your support to be one of the most extensive, user-centric and powerful mobile application analytics platform to date! Feel free to share our enthusiasm on Twitter and Facebook.