Countly is world’s #1 open source, enterprise mobile analytics platform. We are proud to release the latest and greatest Countly v14.08, which is a follow-up to Countly v13.11. In this release, we focused on making Countly easier and less buggy to use.
- Added density metric. Now you can view density information for Android devices.
- Added a new tour for firstcoming users. This eases onboarding process.
- Many visual improvements and cross-browser compatibility fixes.
- Fix for “undefined” showing up in the dashboard on the TIME SPENT widget (Github link)
- Added proxy support for x-forwarded-for header (Github link)
- Added iPad Air and iPad mini 2G models (Github link)
- Dashboard getFormattedNumber method also formats number strings (Github link)
- Respond with 400 if events or metrics JSON data is not properly formatted (Github link)
Our new license: AGPLv3
We thought using a standards compliant license, rather than a hand-crafted one would be more appealing to end developers. Starting from this release, we modified Countly Community Edition license to AGPL.
We highly recommend that you upgrade your server to new Countly today to benefit from many improvements in this release.
Need a self-hosted, supported solution?
Countly Enterprise Edition is a self-hosted, customizable, full-featured, white-labeled mobile analytics platform including Countly server, more than 10 SDKs, client API libraries, extensive documentation with full support from same team who developed Countly. Enterprise Edition is used by Fortune 500 companies on mission critical servers. For more information about Enterprise Edition, please contact us.